Gotham Steel Stackmaster 10-Piece Stackable Cookware Set with Fry Basket
- SPACE SAVING – this pots and pans set revolutionary new design allows you to easily organize your cabinets & kitchen by stacking and nest the entire cookware set together, Saving you 30% more space & freeing up precious cabinet space.
- ULTRA NONSTICK – the nonstick cooking surface is coated 3x, reinforced with ceramic and titanium to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup
- HEALTHY & TOXIN FREE – this pots and pans set is free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an , healthy cooking experience
- SUPER DURABLE – the coating of the pan is durable enough to withstand metal spatulas, spoons, whisks and more, while the aluminum exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for long lasting performance
- DISHWASHER SAFE – spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup.
- COOKWARE SET WITH FRY BASKET – This set includes everything you need to get in the kitchen, right out of the box, including, 8” fry pan, 10” skillet with glass lid, 2. 75Qt saucepan with glass lid, 3. 5qt saucepan with glass lid and a 5. 35 qt stock pot with lid and stainless steel fry basket
- INTERCHANGEABLE LIDS – this set includes universal 3 tempered glass lids which can be used to interchangeably across all the sauce pans, stock pots, fry pans and skillets. Lids are made of glass to let you monitor food while it cooks and fit tight to seal nutrients for more flavorful results.
- OVEN SAFE up to 550°f. This set is compatible with all cooktops including, gas, electric and induction
- STAY COOL HANDLES - Solid stainless-steel cool touch handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip.
- 10 YEAR – Gotham Steel Cookware is built for years of use and backed by a 10 year limited
New address 2902 W Sweetwater Ave, apt 1097
Phoenix 85029 AZ
[****] Gaspar Santiago
The Teflon Coating is coming off of the frying pans. I have pictures , but no where to post them.
Its not peeling off. But, all the little bubbly looking texture is coming off like the bubbles are popping.
I bought them just this last Christmas for my Wife and had to stop using them a month ago.
I would expect at least a years use/service out of them. Not even 1 year and not usable.
Wish I could attach pictures. We do not Recommend
Love these pans. They take up so little space in the cupboard.
Send a gift if you can
I emailed customer service and received no response. I verified my stove is induction against the description of the set I purchased to be sure it said “induction”. In fact the pans do not work with my induction stovetop.