Gotham Steel 20-Piece Cook, Bake, Steam and Fry- Kitchen in a Box
- Complete Kitchen In A Box: Includes everything you need to completely outfit your kitchen and take cooking and baking to the next level, includes a full cookware set with frying pans, skillets, saucepans, stock pots with tempered glass lids, a deep frying and casserole pan with a steamer tray, fry basket and lid plus a complete PRO baking set with cookie sheet/jelly roll pan, loaf pan, muffin tin, square pan and more!
- Ultimate Ceramic Nonstick: The Gotham Steel nonstick cooking surface is coated three times and then reinforced with diamonds to deliver the ultimate food release. No seasoning or even oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
- Healthy & Non-Toxic: The Gotham Steel coating is composed of ceramic and reinforced with titanium, ensuring this frying pan free of PFOA, PFOS, lead & cadmium for an eco-friendly, healthy experience for your entire family
- Metal Utensil Safe: The coating of the pan is infused with diamonds, the strongest material on earth which makes it durable enough to withstand metal utensils, spatulas, spoons, whisks and even electric beaters while delivering years of outstanding, nonstick use
- Effortless Cleanup, Dishwasher Safe: Spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup.
- Stovetop & Oven Safe: Compatible with gas, electric, glass cooktops & oven safe up to a sizzling up to 500° Fahrenheit, lids included!
- Stay Cool Handles: The stainless-steel handles are ergonomically designed for both righty and lefties & the unique Y shaped handles let’s heat escape and keeps the handles cool to the touch
Was delightfully slick and nonstick—for a month or so. Now they stick like glue—all three of our frying pans, and I would never buy them again.
If you buy the hammered copper collection and it scratches good luck getting it replaced. I've been trying to get mine replaced for two months now. They can only be reached via email but they never respond. Crappy customer service. You may want to consider buying a competitors product.
Where are revews