Gotham Steel Pro Hard Anodized 13-Piece Cookware Set
- 8” skillet,
- 10” fry pan,
- 12.5” fry pan
- 1.5-quart sauce pan with lid,
- 2.5-quart sauce pan with lid
- 3-quart chef’s pan with lid
- 3-quart sauté pan with lid
- 6-quart stock pot with lid
- Stronger than stainless steel cookware, hard-anodized aluminum exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for the ultimate professional performance.
- Solid stainless-steel cool touch handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip.
- No oil or butter needed thanks to premium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with the Gotham Steel Titanium and Ceramic .
- Clear, break-resistant glass lets you monitor food as it cooks. Lids fit tight to seal nutrients for more flavorful results.
- All Gotham Steel products are PTFE, PFOA, PFOS free
- Please note – this set is not compatible with induction stovetops
I would love to but I haven’t had the chance to use them yet. Making big changes to a new home and my kitchen isn’t usable yet.
Hello, I need to get in touch with someone at Gotham pro my pan 20012ES2 is convex food like Egg, Cooking Oil won't stay in the Middle of the pan.
They look like ok pans. Now I never really read the description and I certainly didn't buy them for myself. I was saddened by the fact there is no steel in them and they are also imported from China. 😪
The pans are easy, no stick cooking. A breeze to clean.
Amazing pots and very easy to clean. Make sure you are not using stainless steel utensils because they will ruin the inside of the pots