Gotham Steel Stackmaster 3-Piece 10" Cookware Set - 10 Inch Skillet, Saute Pan and Lid
- SPACE SAVING – This pots and pans set revolutionary new design allows you to easily organize your cabinets & kitchen by stacking and nest the entire cookware set together, saving you 30% more space & freeing up precious cabinet space.
- ULTRA NON-STICK – The nonstick cooking surface is coated 3x, reinforced with ceramic and titanium to deliver the ultimate food release. No oil or butter needed, makes for healthier eating, and provides for hassle free, 1-2-3 cleanup.
- HEALTHY & NONTOXIC - all Gotham Steel products are, PFOA, PFOS free
- 3 PIECE SET – this set includes 1 frying pan, 1 Saute Pan and a lid
- SUPER DURABLE – The coating of the pan is durable enough to withstand metal spatulas, spoons, whisks and more, while the aluminum exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for long lasting performance
- DISHWASHER SAFE – spend less time with cleanup! After all the cooking and prepping is done, place cookware in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LIDS – this set includes universal 3 tempered glass lids which can be used to interchangeably across all the saucepans, stock pots, fry pans and skillets. Lids are made of glass to let you monitor food while it cooks and fit tight to seal nutrients for more flavorful results.
- OVEN SAFE & INDUCTION CAPABLE -this set is compatible with all cooktops including, gas, electric and induction and is oven safe up to 550°F.
- STAY COOL HANDLES - Solid stainless-steel cool touch handles stay cool on the stovetop, and are ergonomically designed to provide a safe and solid grip.
I think the skillts are the bomb non stick easy to clean I will get more
Love these pots. Great quality and easy to clean!
The pots and pans are great, but one of the lids came shattered.
So.. I recently discovered my previous beloved sauté pan was composed of teflon. I was soooo bummed because I used it for several meals daily for years. It was my old faithful. After reading about how dangerous PFTE/Teflon is, I did so much research and scouring the internet to find my next non-stick pan set.. this time Teflon free. I read countless pages of reviews for ceramic pans (and have previously owned them and hated them.. especially that you couldn’t use high heat and no oil). I eventually landed on these Goliath ceramic/titanium pans and was so skeptical that they could really be non-stick. My previous experience with anything ceramic has been a scorched and burnt mess that I would hate to clean up. But most of the reviews on here were glowing so I went for it.
These pans arrived this morning and I have used them twice today and I am already extremely impressed! The first meal I made was a sauté with coconut oil and veggies/ eggrolls for my partner. Everything cooked really quickly, evenly and glided off the pan as expected. Now, for me, I prefer to cook with very little, or even zero oil if I can get away with it. I just made a basic side dish of roasted corn, and added literally NO oil.. these little puppies glided over the pan NO PROBLEM. not one kernel stuck to the pan after sautéing for ten minutes and left no reside on the pan either. I am so happy to have found a pan set that is safe, healthy, aesthetically pleading and is actually non-stick. I will post a follow-up review in a month or so of use just to make sure these last the test of time and high use. But so far I have high hopes! Fingers crossed!
Oh yes, and as far as a down side, as many have noted, the lids totally do get water trapped in the edges big time. So I will try and find a different lid that fits. But oh well, nothing is perfect right?